Friday, June 5, 2009

To Refollow Or Not To Refollow?

Twitter Etiquette.

To refollow or not to refollow that is the question? Do you refollow everyone that follows you?


For me when I get new followers I go to each one of theirs' Twitter page, read their bio, check out their sites, and read their recent tweets. if I find that I have something in common with them then I refollow them. Regardless of whether or not I refollow my followers I send a direct message to all thankingthem for following me. I'm in no way saying anything bad about those I do not refollow just that I do not see a connection with them. Most of my followers I do refollow. Mind you I do not have tons of followers I only have a few. So My question to the twitters that have hugh followings iswhat is your rule of thumb when it comes to refollowing your followers?

No comments:

Post a Comment