Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Twitter

I have just joined twitter on the 17th and it would seem that I've already become addicted... which isn't so strange its in my personality, I have a very addictive personality... hence the blog title. shortly after joining I realized I would need a better phone(good excuse) so we got me a G1... wow now Ive become addicted to browsing the web on my phone, and of course I needed a app on my phone for twitter,(twidroid). I usaully have twitter up, tweetdeck up, my sms on and twidroid going.... ahhhh but thats not it????? through twitter I found links to start up blogs and now have 2 going... 100proofbrandy.wordpress.com and this one. all this started in the hopes of keeping me busy so I dont smoke... which has worked so 5 days smokefree... so now that Im doing all these things, will I find more things to be addicted to? of course! why because that the way I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment